About the company
This organisation is a branded consumer goods business across multiple categories sold through a variety of retailers including grocery, mass and hardware. Charged with a strong growth agenda, the business is seeking a highly commercial CEO that is an entrepreneurial, strategic change agent.
About the role
The CEO will report directly to the board, with full P&L responsibility and a mandate to develop and drive future success. As part of the role you will be responsible for:
- Review the overall strategy and provide recommendations for growth including M&A activity.
- Lead all functions including an international team as well as Finance, Supply Chain, Procurement, NPD, Marketing, Sales and HR.
- Provide the leadership and vision for the organisation to grow
- Driving commercial and operational improvement across the business
Experience & Skills
To ensure your success in this role, you must present with:
- Experience gained as a CEO/MD/Country Manager from a Consumer Goods business or COO/CEO/MD in a private equity/owner operated environment
- A highly commercial and strategic leader who has proven experience in growing businesses organically and through acquisition activities
- Experience with high level negotiations with customers and suppliers
- Exceptional leadership and influencing skills
- Tertiary qualified in a relevant discipline
This business is always seeking to grow through acquisition as well as organic growth. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a profitable growing business. This is also your chance to step into a business transformational role, enabling you to establish the strategy for future success.
If this sounds like it's for you, then please push the 'Apply Now' button to forward your CV. You can also contact Nick Hindhaugh on 03 8613 3522 for a confidential discussion.