About the Organisation
This organisation is mission focussed and provides social and community support services in Sydney and the Central Coast. With funding from Federal and NSW Governments, and a workforce of over 400 people, the organisation provides services including the likes of Disability Services and NDIS support, Foster Care & Out of Home Care Services, In Home Care etc.
The organisation is well regarded in NSW and has a mission to walk alongside people to find and build solutions to their needs. With a sound balance sheet, and as a preferred supplier to the NSW Department of Justice and FACS in the delivery of services, there is an opportunity to future proof the organisation in terms of its strategy, operations and leadership.
About the Position
The key focus of the position is to lead the strategy and operations of the organisation. This is a critical role aimed at driving a long-term sustainable business with a strong financial position,
improved systems and ways of working and an optimised portfolio of service offerings- whilst
maintaining a culture that supports the mission of the organisation.
You will lead a talented executive team (e.g. CFO, HRD, Quality, Children's Services, Disabilities & Seniors, Clinical Service, Marketing & Business Development) plus an indirect team of 400 across a network of centres.
Key to the success of the role
* Maintain a strong mission identity
* Organisational leadership and a commitment to the goals and values
* Drive strategy and planning
* Build exceptional external relationships and advocacy
* Service delivery and design and review new ways of working (systems and processes review)
* Build a positive and constructive culture
* Financial management reviewing new business models and new methods of increasing
revenue whilst containing costs
* Proven experience as an Executive Director, Director, GM, CEO of a large complex social
* Commercial acumen
* Inspirational leader who can manage change
* Tertiary qualified
* Commitment to mission
* This organisation is purpose led, dynamic, rewarding and forward thinking.
* It provides services and helps change the lives of more than 20,000 individuals per year in
the broader community regardless of circumstance, ethnicity, economic situation, age,
gender, religion or ability.
* Run an entire organisation with the backing of exceptional governance that is focussed on
change and transformation, and will support an inspirational and commercial leader
How to apply
Please contact Nick Hindhaugh at Six Degrees Executive for a completely confidential conversation on 0422141161 or click Apply Now