Our client is a disruptor and rapidly becoming the market leader in servicing the trend of a fast paced lifestyle. Through this innovative approach, they have driven significant growth over the past few years and have even bigger growth goals ahead of them. They think big and achieve bigger!
As the CMO you will report directly into the CEO and will be responsible for supporting the front end of the business. You will have extensive experience leading a fast paced and unique Marketing team. You will have the ability to think differently, formulate strategy through engagement of the business, and inspire your team to continue to operate in a high performance environment. You will help the business to continue to challenge the status quo whilst ensuring best practise customer experience drives customer loyalty. You will be able to demonstrate where you have taken calculated risks in the past that gives you a point of difference.
The successful candidates will possess all of the below skills and experiences:
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to engage and empower your team
- Ability to develop and drive strategy
- Lead a diverse marketing team that includes digital, brand and customer experience
- Demonstrated ability to grow brand online and instore whilst increasing brand loyalty
- Understands what best practise customer experience looks like today and able to envisage what it looks like in the future
- Comfortable operating in a data rich environment that supports all strategies and decisions
- Strong upwards and cross functional stakeholder management
- Passion for excellence
- Ability to drive and inspire innovation
- Ability to build high level strategy but also be hands on
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to challenge the status quo
Our client has put together a very attractive remuneration package dependent on experience.
This is a very rare opportunity to join an already successful business and one which has huge growth on the radar. The successful candidate will be vital in ensuring that the next phase of development for the organisation is a success by ensuring it continues to achieve its growth expectations, excellence in customer satisfaction and pursuit of becoming the best and most innovated food company in Australia.
If you believe you have all the experience and soft skills required for this role please click APPLY NOW or call Kristan De Sousa on 07 3153 9902