Having experienced year on year growth for the past 5 years, this global organisation continues to go from strength to strength. They have recently acquired an up and coming brand which makes them now a force within their category. With this significant change they are embarking on a major transformation to make sure they leverage this exciting position they are in. Due to this change they are looking for a CMO to take charge of the Marketing function and deliver sustainable results.
Due to this being a transformation role it will require the CMO to come in and review the entire Marketing strategy, to develop a best in class plan that drives a positive brand, revenue and profit. It will see you working on the Executive team to make sure that the two brands are performing at maximum capacity. It will also require:
- Strategy development that aligns to overall business goals,
- Innovative marketing approach, being experimental with the marketing mix to ensure maximum efficiency,
- Management of a large marketing ($100 mill+) budget and the ability to report on the why and how this is being utilised,
- Leadership of a large team, ability to up skill and unlock capability within the team
- Ability to work autonomously however still work in a collaborative manner with the Executive team,
- Strong understanding of the measures that will drive the best results for the business and development of a plan to ensure the marketing team delivers above the rest of the market,
- Ability to deliver across all channels with strong expertise in digital.
- You are a marketing strategist who is able to take great ideas and convert them into business results
- Leadership is something that comes naturally to you and something that you are passionate and experienced in
- Importantly, you will be able to demonstrate your experience having delivered successful strategies across a complex marketing landscape.
- Ideally you will have worked within the digital or online space, understanding how to engage with the consumers across their full lifecycle,
- It will be critical that you be driven and bring energy to the work place whilst being able to work autonomously
Please call Kristan De Sousa for a confidential discussion on 07 3153 9902. Alternatively submit your resume through "APPLY"