Our client is one of Australia's great success stories in food and beverage, and few brands evoke such passion. They are committed to proving innovative and healthy products and providing a great customer experience at every touchpoint.
As the CMO, you will report to the CEO and be responsible for leading, managing and executing all marketing activities across brand, partnerships and design, as well as digital marketing that will encompass e-commerce, CRM / Loyalty and Search (SEO/SEM). You will be heavily involved in New Product Development (NPD).
You will achieve this by:
- Strategic thinking - ability to translate concepts into pragmatic & commercial solutions.
- Providing insights into the current and future market trends.
- Delivering the planning cycle for the Marketing team, including the strategic roadmap and executing the planning and delivery of the Product and Brand strategies.
- Lead the product lifecycle process and product management.
- Navigating all aspects of the digital landscape
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Communications or a related discipline.
- Experience Marketing Director with a strong track record leading a marketing and digital team to develop strong customer and brand propositions.
- Experience in food, beverage, consumer goods or retail is essential.
- Ability to work at a fast pace while maintaining attention to detail.
- Sound analytical and reporting skills.
- Demonstrated capability & experience working in an Executive Leadership Team.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Strong supportive, collaborative, and approachable leadership style enhancing a positive and inclusive culture.