About the company
As an ASX Listed company with a global footprint, this high profile brand is well renowned as an entrepreneurial player in the Australian market. They have been at the forefront of technological advances and focused on providing their customers with efficient traditional and digital channels to enable product purchase with ease. With a high growth focused leadership team, they have successfully cultivated a fast paced, performance led culture.
About the role
An opportunity now presents for a proven and talented CMO to lead the Australian and New Zealand marketing function. Based in the Brisbane Head Office, you will work in close collaboration with the Global CMO and broader executive leadership team to ensure continued focus on driving customer engagement and revenue growth through best practice marketing initiatives. Presenting with demonstrable experience in leading high performing marketing teams, you will be an accomplished people leader.
- Responsible for the management and execution of the National Promotions calendar in addition to marketing programmes aimed at driving sales, customer volumes and franchisee profitability
- Preparation of the Australian and New Zealand marketing calendars which encompasses brand awareness, sales growth and ensuring alignment to brand guidelines whilst meeting key milestones
- Offering and providing marketing support and advice to Franchisees, Operations Managers and Store Managers.
- Develop marketing systems, policies and procedures that continue to drive business agility, speed and cost efficiencies
- Working in close collaboration with the Global CMO to benchmarking best practice sales initiatives within the Australian and New Zealand markets
- Development of new products with a view to continuously deliver profitable solutions
- Acting quickly on marketing insights to drive key performance indicators and clear communication of consumer tensions
- Constantly ensuring best practice pricing methodologies are being utilised
- Driving social media messaging across all platforms and that effective messaging and storytelling techniques are being employed
- Managing the traditional and digital advertising spend to deliver on budget, successful advertising campaigns
- Ensuring overall production is managed cost effectively and in a timely manner whilst providing direction for the inhouse production team
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience leading a high performing marketing team within an agile and results driven business
- A strong understanding of all key marketing functions including brand, advertising and digital
- Adept at managing traditional, digital and owned media advertising channels from planning through to execution.
- An accomplished and inspiring leader with excellent stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrable experience working in partnership with sales and other key teams to drive performance metrics and business profitability
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Kristan De Sousa on 07 3153 9902 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number Kde 15677.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.