Our client is a dynamic and successful franchise operation that provide labour hire and recruitment services for a range of clients across Australia. As they continue to grow, they are seeking an experienced COO/GM to run the business day to day and support franchisees through the provision of a range of corporate services and onboarding of new franchisees in line with the strategic agenda.
Reporting to the owner, the COO will provide day to day leadership across a broad range of functions including finance, risk and compliance, marketing, technology and operations. This will include:
- Working with the owners to develop and execute strategic plans with a growth agenda in mind
- Supporting franchisees with business planning, marketing, reporting, payroll and administration, technology and process improvement
- Board reporting, budgeting, planning and forecasting with robust management of the P&L and balance sheet
- Identification and onboarding of new franchisees
- Driving a best practice mindset and introducing process improvement and standardisation across the network
- Provide outstanding leadership to develop, retain and create a high performing team
To be successful in this role you will be a tertiary qualified COO/GM with experience gained in either labour hire/recruitment supporting a network of offices or broader franchise related experience such as food or retail. Professional services industry experience will also be considered. You will have led a range of functions including finance, marketing and technology and you'll have a successful track history leading growth initiatives. You will also be commercially and financially astute with exceptional leadership skills.
For more information, please call David Braham on 03 8613 3533 or APPLY now.