Spirit Technology Solutions Ltd (ASX:ST1) has transformed and grown significantly over the past few years. Shifting from a Telecoms company to a leading ASX listed provider of IT&T products and services - by continuously disrupting the industry. With an ambitious vision Spirit delivers a very unique range of bundled Internet, Cloud, Voice, MSP and Cyber security services. The business is focused on both organic growth as well as growth through strategic acquisitions.
Reporting to the Spirit Managing Director, the Chief Revenue Officer will be charged with developing the sales strategy to ensure the business continues to deliver growth. You will:
- Build a high performing sales culture that aligns with the overall business culture and is driven by growth and success
- Successfully bring the suite of products and services together and deliver in market in a commercial and compelling way
- Build and deliver the sales strategy
- Work closely with the MD and Board to deliver YOY growth
- Lead from the front ensuring you are actively in market promoting the brand and delivering the exciting company story and journey
Key Criteria to be successful in this role:
- Has sold across multiple product lines in the IT&T Sector
- Has worked with broad customer segments, SMB through to Large Enterprise in a leadership role
- Built high performing sales teams
- Has broad company experience working in both large corporate environments as well as smaller more entrepreneurial environments
- Strong exposure selling into CIO/CTO level and can demonstrate recent wins/successes
For more information, please contact Nick Hindhaugh at Six Degrees Executive on 0422 141 161 or apply using the link in this advertisement.
Any third party applications sent directly to Spirit will be forwarded to Six Degrees Executive.