About the company
Our client is a leading online solution that enables organisations the ability to make confident decisions when hiring staff with a comprehensive product suite across a broad range of markets.
About the role
Reporting to the CEO this is a pivotal role within the company which will see the successful commercial leader develop a new go to market plan and will continue driving traction across Enterprise customers. By implementing a clearly defined structure, process and direction for the sales team there will be an uplift in both revenue and margin.
- Undertake a full SWOT analysis of the current market landscape, building a commercial strategic plan around this which enables topline and bottomline growth
- Drive profitable revenue growth through sales and marketing strategies specific to each customer segment
- Develop a strong understanding of product and services which seek to promote and provide customers with a comprehensive understanding of the product offering.
- Engage with potential stakeholders seeking to enhance efficiency within their workplace and promote the online solution as a seamless feature that works harmoniously within their current working environment
- Effectively generate leads and opportunities, while simultaneously being able to identify new prospective customers and manage them through the sales lifecycle.
- Implement operating rhythms that are consistent across the team, which in turn will deliver transparent pipeline projections and a realistic forecast
- Lead a National team across sales, account management and marketing
Skills & Experience
- The successful candidate will need to have a commercial mindset and ideally experience working in a hands on management role with a mix of both large business and small business exposure
- Strong experience building a high performing sales team in an online or business services environment, ideally where they have sold into HR
- Ideally this individual will have a digital savvy mindset, understanding the importance of workflow technology in day to day business.
- Has experience working with ambiguity and pivoting their strategy as required
- Proven ability to drive successful sale deals and partnerships with Enterprise clients
- Minimum of 6 years' experience in business to business selling.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Emma Heffernan on (03) 8613 3514
for a confidential career discussion quoting reference number EM17678
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.