We are currently working with a leading members owned bank in regional Victoria as they seek to appoint
the key role of Chief Sales & Service Officer. With a clearly defined strategy and growth agenda, now represents a great time to join as key member of the Executive Leadership Team.
Your role will have a broad remit across both operational and strategic and will encompass areas including the following:
- Develop and lead the delivery of services to members and the broader community with a key focus on efficiency, performance and success measures.
- Develop and lead the brand and member engagement strategies to support the delivery of high-quality member focused services and enhance our presence in the community.
- Lead and promote a positive and inclusive organisational culture that maintains a focus on member-centricity, continuous improvement and strives for achievement of positive productivity outcomes
- Lead team enablement and capability through coaching mentoring and professional development programs and frameworks.
- Build networks in support of the continued lending and business growth including broker and community referral partners.
- Prepare, review and approve recommendations regarding changes to the design and distribution of products and services as part of the senior management projects steering committee.
- Oversee the day to management of the branch network, including ensuring operational budgets are monitored and variations are reported to the CEO as appropriate.
- Implement and oversee the application of frameworks and policies for responding to customer feedback and complaints, including monitoring frontline responses and managing escalated items
For best success in the role you will have previous banking/lending experience and ideally have at least 5 years senior management experience. Experience leading operational teams with an emphasis on customer experience would be well regarded, including demonstrated ability to develop, implement and evaluate service delivery plans that align to strategic objectives.
In return you will be working for a purpose led organisation who take a 'Members First' approach to supporting their customers and communities and offer a genuine banking alternative.
To be considered, please apply now.