About the company
Our client is a telecoms success story delivering fast internet, cloud solutions and phone services to consumers via its national network. This is a very exciting time to join this disruptor as the share price and revenues continue to grow. They are seeking a CTO to join the senior leadership team.
About the role
With innovation core to its foundation and values, this role is will be responsible for the development and deployment of the network to customers.
- Integrate, develop, lead and motivate a high calibre technical team
- Develop annual and long-range strategic and network road-map plans
- Utilise R&D to create better commercial outcomes while achieving superior connectivity to clients
- As part of the senior leadership team, evaluate potential acquisitions and growth opportunities
- Advise CEO and leadership team on technical development and deployment of the network
- Be the champion for expanding the current network to clients, enabling bottom line growth
Skills & Experience
While this role leads the technical team, the most important aspect is the proven ability to be a leader. Most likely you have developed your technical skills in the early part of your career, but found your true calling in a leadership capacity. You enjoy start up phases and appreciate the breadth of thinking required to transform small business into a dominant player in the market. We will seek to understand the following about you:
- Drives Results You're a self-starter, focused on consistently achieving strong ROI
- Drives Innovation - You have a strong understanding of network R&D, infrastructure and deployment of a network, not afraid to fail, but will fail quickly and adjust course. Your leadership style will lead the team to the same
- Communication and influence - The ability to understand, communicate with and inspire technical teams and at the same time, be comfortable advising the CEO, board and members of the senior leadership team
If this sounds like you, click on the APPLY button