A great opportunity for an experienced CIO / Head of Technology to join this prominent and successful ASX listed retail business.
Our client is a prominent and well established retail and import business with a strong track record of success within the Australian market. ASX listed, they have 60+ stores across Australia (head office based in Sydney) and are known for their high quality products.
It's an exciting time to join the business as they embark on a major technology and digital/online transformation. The first major project you will lead is the implementation of a new ERP system. In addition they are looking to grow their ecommerce presence and drive digitisation across the business.
The role is a key leadership position that regularly interfaces with Executive Leadership, Board of Directors, and senior business leaders. This role will provide strategic direction to the Executive Leadership team in relation to IT activities and decisions and lead the continuous evaluation and improvement of strategic planning activities.
Reporting to the CEO and playing a key role within the executive leadership team, the CIO will help drive innovation and develop the technology vision and roadmap.
This is a role for a tech leader who enjoys being hands-on and can get into the detail, but at the same time, is a strategic partner, able to build the technology architecture, systems and processes for the future.
The CIO will set the structure, strategy and building blocks for continued growth and technology advancement.
The CIO is responsible for overseeing the technology function within the company - currently a small internal team and reliant on external partners.
This is a newly created role and so presents an opportunity to make the role your own - a senior leadership position where you can create your own structure and build an operating model for this values-based organisation.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced technology leader/CIO with experience working in ASX listed and/or multi-national businesses - ideally retail or similar.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Extensive experience leading ERP implementations is a must
- Well-developed strategic thinking to execute IT operations planning and vision. Experience creating and executing an enterprise IT strategy.
- Ability to lead transformational operational and cultural change
- Ability to coach and mentor, passionate about developing and building capability in people.
- Strength in communication, presentation, and stakeholder management.
- Strong technical knowledge of enterprise grade systems, networks and user environments
- Drive continuous improvement and change management initiatives to develop a first-class customer focused team.
- Ability to develop a technology and digitization strategy.
This is a great opportunity to join a high growth business where you will have influence and authority.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Katrina Park