About the Company
Join an iconic Global Business and help them achieve their goals of greater product innovation and product expansion. With a global footprint and more than 3000 employees around the world this company sees technology and product innovation as the future. This is an industrial manufacturer of building products.
About the Role
There has been some new capital machinery and equipment recently commissioned as a "pilot line" in the R&D department. We are looking for an Engineer to lead the initial trial production runs, run the risk assessments and develop the standard operating procedures for the machine. You will be the main source of knowledge around industrial coatings and coatings application processes within the team. On a day to day basis you will lead and coordinating all the trials that the business needs to run related to coatings. You will also be the main point of contact with suppliers in coatings and equipment suppliers.
- Lead the preparation and running of trials on an experimental production line.
- Prepare and test samples.
- Collaborate with manufacturing personnel, vendors and suppliers to identify key areas of opportunity to help fast-track projects.
- Manage the process development projects related to coatings and coatings technologies.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (e.g. Chemical, Mechanical, Process or similar)
- Previous experience working with coatings application equipment (UV based, water based or solvent based coatings)
- Minimum 3 years' industry experience in an engineering or technical role, ideally in R&D or manufacturing type environments.
- Demonstrated experience with process design for new equipment will be highly regarded.
- Resume Submission
- Phone Call w Recruiter
- Video Interview w Recruiter
- 1st Round Interview w Team Leader + HR
- 2nd Round Interview w Director + Senior Manager
- Offer to start