- 2-month contract role / Immediate Start
- Working from home / Richmond location
- $35-40 per hour including super
Manage account management of accounts receivables including resolving disputes and ensuring payments received, some reporting.
About the company
Our client is a manufacturer, distributor and wholesaler who are looking for an urgent fill.
About the role
We are seeking someone immediately available to support the sales and finance teams in this B2B collections partner role. Experience with accounts receivable account management and reporting of trial balance and accounts reconciliation.
Provide account management of accounts receivables for customers. Partner with the sales team to provide guidance and support with collections account management. Provide consolidated reports, specifying the current status of the accounts receivable trial balance. Promptly resolve all invoicing and payment disputes to ensure customer payments are made within agreed trading terms. Drive process improvement initiatives with our customers, to ensure an effective and efficient sales to collection process.
This 2-month contract role is full-time with an immediate start at approx. $35-40 incl super.
Duties, Skills & Experience:
- 5 years minimum experience in collections environment
- SAP AR experience
- Account Reconciliation
- Complex Customer Payment Allocation
- Stop Credit and Terms -Exposure Management
- Exposure to OTC /OTR Processes
- Dunning and Debt Recovery Processes
- Solvency and Risk
- Accurate numeracy skills, Debt Analyst skills and understanding of Credit Management Lifecycle
- Good knowledge of Collateral and Security tools
How to Apply:
Please apply directly by clicking on the apply button. Due to a high volume of applications, those who are well suited to the role will be contacted only.