About the company
Our client is a large wholesaler/retailer who are based on Collins Street in the CBD, close to Flinders Street station.
About the role
This permanent full-time role is based both from the office and working from home. Reporting into the Finance Operations Manager and sitting in the Finance team, this role is responsible for-
- Providing account management of accounts receivables for customers under their control
- Partnering with the sales team to provide guidiance and support with collections account management
- Providing sales and finance teams timely, accurate and consolidated reports for the area of your responsibility, specifying the current status of the account's receivable trial balance
- Promptly resolving all invoicing and payments disputes to ensure customer payments are made within agreed trading terms
- Ensuring full understanding, documentation and communication of the collectabilty of each customer's outstanding balance
- Driving process improvement intiatives with their customers
You love to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders, you enjoy problem solving and are a strong communicator.
You have approx 5 years of collections experience and have an understanding of the credit management lifecycle. Experience in a B2B environment and experience using SAP is desirable but not necessary.
- Account Reconciliation
- Complex Customer Payment Allocation
- Stop Credit and Terms -Exposure Management
- Exposure to OTC /OTR Processes
- Dunning and Debt Recovery Processes
- Solvency and Risk
- Accurate numeracy skills, Debt Analyst skills and understanding of Credit Management Lifecycle
How to apply
Click the apply now button