About the company
Our client is an Australian technology start-up that enables companies of all sizes establish a more efficient, productive and meticulous way of assessing data. The solution aims to provide a state-of-the-art experience that seeks to improve business performance.
About the role
Reporting to the founding directors this is a pivotal role within the company which will see the successful commercial leader develop a new go to market plan and start commercialising the product into the market both locally and internationally. Through innovative and strategic plans, the candidate will identify key customer segmentations, foster relationships with key stakeholders, and decipher commercial opportunities into new business cases, which in turn will lead to strong revenue growth.
- Develop a customer led business strategy drawing on ones understanding of SaaS and software solutions.
- Create, develop and set a go to market proposition, evaluate and re-define the pricing strategy in line with market research and customer analysis whilst building key sales collateral.
- Building from a clean slate you will need to develop robust processes and systems and implement an effective CRM system
- Identify key industry verticals to focus on and initiate your position in the market
- Develop a strong understanding of product and services which seek to promote and provide customers with a comprehensive understanding of the product offering.
- Engage with potential stakeholders seeking to enhance efficiency within their workplace and promote the software as a seamless feature that works harmoniously with their own technology platforms
- Effectively generate leads and opportunities, while simultaneously being able to identify new prospective customers and manage them through the sales lifecycle.
- Forecast long term market availabilities and strategic plans and keep informed of competitive developments
Skills & Experience
- The successful candidate will need to have a commercial mindset and ideally an experience in a hands on management role within a start up or scale up environment
- Ideally this individual will have a digital savvy mindset, understanding the importance of workflow technology in day to day business.
- Has experience working with ambiguity and pivoting their strategy as required
- Proven ability to drive successful sale deals and partnerships with enterprise clients
- Minimum of 6 years' experience in business to business selling.
- Work with a highly engaged leadership team.
- A unique ability to be the first sales employee and build the commercial operations of a high growth tech start-up from the ground up.
- Potential to build and manage a high performing sales team around you
- Potential to progress and develop in the role
- Work with established global customers
- Flexibility in working location.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Emma Heffernan on (03) 8613 3514 for a confidential career discussion quoting reference number EM17678
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.