About the company
As software options for business proliferates, so does the need for advanced training & certification services for a growing market of IT professionals. This Australian SME, with a footprint across ANZ, Asia & global vendor patner relationships, delivers first class learning outcomes both physically and virtually. With a vision for growth they are seeking a highly experienced, authentic & caring commercial sales leader to lead, nurture & develop a regional team and manage key vendor relationships.
About the role
Reporting to the MD for a transition period, the role will initially be focused on building capability within a sales team located locally and regionally before stepping up to MD in a planned succession. Channel partnerships & exclusive global vendor relationships will require strong stakeholder management skills along with a strategic mindset that can evaluate new channels, markets and vendor partners. As MD, the role will manage all functions including operations & service delivery, marketing, finance and be responsible for setting budgets, managing P&L and driving the overall performance of the business across ANZ and regions.
Travel will be a requirement of the role and the ideal candidate will have experience in an SME environment. ideally working with channel partners such as distributors and resellers to drive lead generation through to conversion for small deal size and fast sales cycles - this is NOT a large scale enterprise architecture style of role.
Skills & Experience
- Extensive (hands-on) Sales leadership experience in software, SaaS, IT services or related technology essential
- Vendor management experience essential
- Transformation or change management experience
- Inclusive, authentic, caring & supportive leadership style, lacks ego, team first
- High level commercial & financial acumen, ideally held P&L or business management responsibility setting budgets.
- Strategic mindset, demonstrated sustained growth outcomes in direct & partner channels
- Regional or global sales leadership experience preferred
- A polished communicator, values based leader with a high level of self-awareness and EQ who brings teams together and cares about customer experience & employee engagement.
- Technical acumen: software vendors & platforms. Ideally knowledge of training & certification.
- Tertiary qualifications in business, commerce, technology or related
- Succession plan into MD role for a great IT sales leader
- Achieve significant growth potential across ANZ and mutliple markets globally
- Transformational role
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Ben Maurer on 02 8024 7188 for a confidential discussion.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.