With a strong history and iconic brand name, our client is an organisation which prides itself on its grass roots foundations and ongoing commitment to sustainability. Their strong sense of purpose and high-performance culture make this an excellent opportunity for an experienced finance professional to join and add value during the next phase of the organisation's journey.
About the role
As part of the finance leadership team, this key role reports to the Finance Director and manages a highly capable team of 3. Your role and your team will see you support Business Unit GM's and the Commercial Director to help develop and deliver strategic plans as well as execute operational plans which meet the objectives of the business. This will include but not be limited to:
- Commercialise and execute plans in relation to new product development
- Manage all aspects of product margin and ensure suitable returns
- Assess and support decisions in relation to business unit spend
- Manage and submit product tenders
- Ensure functional objectives are met in relation to financial planning and governance
- Contribute to the development, engagement and progression of members of the wider finance team
As an experienced finance professional you will have gained a deep understanding of the fmcg / consumer market and be able to demonstrate knowledge across areas such as new product development, trade spend and consumer insights through Neilson data. You will be comfortable working cross functionally which in this instance will specifically include Sales & Marketing and Operations. You will be comfortable owning an end to end finance function where the requirement to be nimble and attuned changes in customer demands and behaviour is paramount.
Please note, some travel to regional Victoria is required, when permitted.
To be considered, please apply now.