My client is an industry leader & global household name. While keeping the traditions that make their products so great, they've created new & exciting ways to share them with even more people. Over the last 5 years they have experienced consistent growth & have forecasted for more in 2021. This opportunity will suit a Commercial Finance Manager who has strong FMCG experience, is ambitious & motivated to grow their career, thrives in a fast paced environment & is passionate about project execution.
Reporting into the Head of Commercial & partnering with Sales & Marketing, your role will include:
- Partner with & provide advice & assistance as required on financial and commercial matters including financial analysis on new product development, business cases & mergers & acquisitions where required;
- Lead the strategy for core business areas & execute business critical projects;
- You will be responsble for the monthly reporting cycle on business performance, drivers, risks and opportunities for your business unit;
- Take ownership of reporting and analysing the monthly and yearly performance with recommendations for improvements;
- Lead and coach the team on ensuring they effectively manage their time, quality of output and adhere to deadlines;
As the Commercial Finance Manager you will have strong experience in business partnering, financial planning & analysis, business performance, M&A, new product development & project execution. You will have a proven background in FMCG & be able to thrive in a fast paced environment, you will be a motivated & driven individiual, be genuine & passionate about business growth.