Our client is an Australian owned leader in the FMCG market, selling through grocers & convenience stores globally. Through their clear vision, initiative & preserving it's origins their products have become a family favourite in homes all around the world.
This Commercial Finance Manager role suits someone from an FMCG background with a passion for business partnering & an eye for detail. You will be a self-starter with a competitive work ethic & an appetite for revenue growth / generation through current products & new products. As an experienced business partner you will be solution driven & able to consult clearly & effectively to internal & external stakeholders outside of finance. Whlst having a proven track record in commercial finance leadership you will have a strong understanding of the budgeting & forecasting process and be able to provide clear insights into financial performance & trends to various areas of the business.
- Analyse new product development, M&A & growth strategy
- Financial modelling for new product development & promotional activity
- Business partnering with various GM's accross the business to monitor financial performance vs target
- Provide commercial insight & adivce on strategic projects to achieve revenue growth
- Ensuring a high standard of compliance with group accounting standards both locally & globally
To be successful in this role you will have a CPA, CA, CFA or an international equivalent. You will have at least 7 years of commercial finance experience within a leadership role providing financial strategy & reporting on business performance. You will have a proven track record of business growth & business partnering. You will be motivated & hungry for success, have a keen eye for detail & be able to work to strict deadlines. You will be easy going, approachable & positive.