About the company
This is an outstanding opportunity to work with a highly-recognised brand and leader within the tourism and leisure space. They boast a network of over 350,000 loyal members with strong engagement with the brand.
About the role
Reporting to the GM of Sales + Marketing, the Commercial Partnerships Manager is responsible for managing and optimising commercial partnerships (both B2B and B2C) to continue to growth this profitable revenue stream for the business. You will act as the key point of contact for commercial partners, you will ensure that both sides are effectively leveraging the partnership agreements, working closely with them to develop and implement activation plans to deliver ROI.
You will manage and qualify new leads for commercial partners and work alongside the broader team to pitch for new partnerships and develop commercial arrangements.
A key focus of your role will also be the coordination of the annual conference for partners and suppliers.
Please note: Some interstate travel will be required as a part of this role.
- Maintain and optimise existing partner relationships and programs
- Manage and qualify new partnership leads from prospective partners including development of prospective commercial arrangements in conjunction with senior management
- Develop pitch documents and proposals and assist the CEO and GM - Sales & Marketing presentation to prospective partners
- Assist partners in developing activation plans in accordance with benefits provided under contract to maximise their ROI
- Liaise with partners to ensure creative assets are briefed in and received in a timely manner
- Act as the key contact for partners
- Develop and manage the delivery of reporting
- Manage communication with partners and key stakeholders
- Event manage the annual conference for partners and stakeholders
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in relevant space eg. Business
- Prior experience in a partnerships role within a commercial business, ideally within the sports, hospitality, tourism or media space
- Experience with CRM management and digital communications
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Exceptional stakeholder management, communication and influencing skills
You will be commercially minded, results driven and customer centric in your approach, with a focus on boosting ROI and a drive improve customer experience. You will have well developed stakeholder management and influence skills and will enjoy working collaboratively in a cross functional environment but also comfortable operating autonomously. You will have strong attention to detail, organisation and time management skills. You will pride yourself on your proactive nature and initiative, because of this you are keen to get your hands dirty in your role to get the job done.
Internally, you will enjoy a casual environment that is family friendly and provides positive work life balance for their employees. The team are highly engaged and passionate about what they do.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Natalie Rogers on (03) 8613 3577 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Marketing, Retail or Digital feel free to get in touch or jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts!