About the company
A leading supplier to the Australian Interiors Industry, our client is one of the country's most respected furniture and homewares brands. At the forefront of contemporary design, they are focused on building a long term, sustainable business and achieving a leading position in the market. They inspire a high-performance culture and provide the potential for further career opportunities within the business.
About the role
Reporting to the Senior Product Manager, you will work closely with the product and sales teams to source and deliver commercial grade products to the business. You will be responsible for the complete category management of your portfolio, identifying new product opportunities, sourcing and product development, creating product briefs, pricing, margins and inventory management for commercial/B2B customers.
* Source and develop new product lines in trending categories to grow new commercial distribution channels
* Sourcing suitable products for project based opportunities in the commercial sector
* Inventory management, reporting and support with clearance and markdown cadence
* Manage seasonal forecasting and fortnightly product forecasting
* Support Sales agents and distributors with product information
* Manage seasonal category and supplier reviews
* Direct the exit strategy for underperforming lines
* Oversee the production timelines with supplier base
* Conduct overseas product sourcing trips to visit trade fairs
* Work with Graphics and Marketing team to develop the catalogue and look books
Skills & Experience
* Must have prior experience in a similar product management/buying role within the commercial/B2B space.
* Previous experience with end to end category management and global sourcing
* Must have prior experience within the furniture/homewares sector
* Strong financial acumen
* Strong MS Office skill - Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Rebecca Overall on (03) 8613 3527 for a confidential discussion.