This role plays a pivotal role in delivering the communication needs for a critical area of the University, student engagement. We are looking for an enthusiastic self-starter who has experience in developing communication plans for a diverse set of stakeholders.
This is a roll-up- your-sleeves role where you will be responsible for the implementation of a communication strategy that integrates internal and external communication. You will work closely with the executive and be supported in your efforts by the broader Communication team. You will have experience in multi-platform communication including digital.
You will have the confidence to present to small and larger groups and at the executive level. Most of all, you will have passion and be an enthusiastic team player.
This is a 10 week contract with the potential to become permanent.
- Implementing internal and external communication strategies, including digital channels
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills, with the ability to collaboratively gain stakeholder support across all levels of the organisation
- Proven demonstrated skill and experience developing, implementing and measuring communication strategies and plans across a range of channels
- Degree and/or equivalent experience in communications, marketing or related discipline
- Demonstrated extensive experience building and managing relationships and partnerships, including experience in providing communication advice to senior stakeholders
- Excellent writing and editing skills including the ability to identify and correct errors in grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Strong knowledge of digital communication platforms and tools and demonstrated ability to engage these in creative and innovative ways
Please click on apply or call Ivor Lloyd-Rees on 02 8024 7177