Our client is a values driven, community focused, services organisation which sits in the Not for Profit sector. With a corporate culture that is friendly and inclusive, they have a high performing communications and corporate affairs function which strives to deliver innovative and informative communications through mutiple channels. Due to a high level of current activity in the team, they are now seeking an immediately available communications specialist to join their busy team ofr the next two months.
We are seeking an all-round corporate communications professional who is self-motivated and can work on concurrent projects on a needs basis. This includes developing social media content, writing corporate communications content for both internal and external audiences and assisting with content for corporate reporting. There is an emphasis on storytelling and finding the narrative of good news stories from customers and community to share. The organisation also has an events calendar with two events upcoming which will need communications support.
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Tertiary qualifications in communications, journalism or similar field experience
- Proven experience developing a wide range of communications content for multiple channels and diverse audiences
- Experience driving social media engagement through content
- Track record writing and developing corporate communications plans
- Background in internal communications strategic development
- A self motivated attitude, prepared to throw yourself into multiple tasks!
- An immediate availability
This role is based in Kew.
Please click on the apply now button, or for further information, please contact Lyndsey Walker on 8613 3518