Inner City - 3-4 MONTH CONTRACT until end of Jan - IMMEDIATE START
- IMMEDIATE START, 3-4-month contract
- Inner city location
- Writing/Comms heavy role
About the company
Our client is a large and complex organisation. This is an exciting opportunity to develop communications across multiple channels from print to online. This 3-4 month (until end of Jan) contract role is a full time role located close to the CBD. This IMMEDIATE START contract is looking for someone who has extensive writing experience and can write inspirational and aspirational content.
About the role
The Communications Adviser will be an experienced writer and develop content for print publications and online channels and will come with a strong communications background. The ability to write with story telling and draw out impactful stories.
- Preparing and producing content, including story selection, writing and proof reading
- Writing across multiple channels for both print and online
- Project coordination of communications plans
Skills & Experience
- Experience working in complex and large organizations, with experience in education or not-for-profit desirable
- Experience writing communications for multiple channels
- Communications degree with at least 4 years' experience
- Ability to work towards deadlines and work with multiple stakeholders
- Immediate start
How To Apply
Click to apply, or contact Katie Newman on 03 8613 3599 for a confidential career discussion.