We are looking for an experienced Communications Adviser to join this team on a contract basis. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic self-starter who enjoys a mix of internal and external comms.
Reporting into the Communications Director this role will see you will creating high quality written communication including: speeches, media releases, opinion pieces and corporate communications. You will also work with external agencies on partnership and sponsorship activities and work with internal audiences around developing content and delivering effective communications plans.
What you will bring
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; including writing a broad range of content, proof reading, and editing
- Around three year's experience in a similar Communications role
- Have multi-channel communication experience including digital
- Ability to work on several projects at once and deliver to deadlines
- Exceptional organisational and decision-making skills coupled with the ability to effectively engage and gain credibility with key stakeholders.
With strong team values we are looking for a positive, motivated and driven team-player who will 'fit' into this environment. This is your opportunity to join an organisation with a warm, friendly and passionate team of professionals making a difference to people's lives.
On a visa? No problem. Recruiting now. Give me a call today!