- Full time 6-month Fixed-Term Contract | Immediate Start
- Internal & External Communications role in Not-for-profit
- Located in Melbourne CBD
About the Company
Our client is a reputable community services organisation in the social welfare space that aims to improve the health and wellbeing of the Australian community.
About the Role
This full-time 6-month fixed term contract position is located in the CBD. The Communications Advisor will implement communications, internally and externally including an emphasis on media and engagement activities to achieve the key strategic priorities for the organisation.
You will produce well written content, tailored to a variety of audiences and channels. You will provide and drive strategic media and communications advice on a range of issues and deliver written communications across print and online channels. You will have an understanding of the media landscape and how to most effectively achieve proactive and reactive media engagement. Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Produce and deliver a diverse range of internal and external content, including drafting speeches, event briefs, opinion articles, brochures, key messages, case studies and media materials
- Manage media enquiries and actively seek opportunities to drive conversations on relevant issues and implement ideas for positive media engagement opportunities
- Provide communications support for research, events, launches, programs and fundraising activities
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will have generalist communications experience with a focus on proactive and reactive media engagement. You will have demonstrated communications experience, developing content, writing and publications across a variety of channels. Previous experience working in the not-for-profit / community services organisations highly advantageous.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Katie Newman on (03) 8613 3599 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Marketing, Communications and Fundraising please feel free to get in touch or jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts!