A reputable agriculture and horticulture industry body is Melbourne is seeking an experienced writer and communications professional to join their Communications team. Temporary role, 2-3 months. Would consider part-time (3 days minimum) for the right candidate.
Reporting to the Head of Communications and part of a small communications team, you will champion the use of digital and online channels to support engagement with local and international audiences by:
- Crafting engaging written content for weekly industry e-newsletter (5-6 stories per week), industry print publications, social media and digital channels and website.
- Reinventing and repurposing knowledge resources and content to optimise their digital delivery and ongoing use.
- Developing, executing and measuring delivery of digital campaigns and programs
- Growing the website to be the leading industry knowledge hub for consumers, industry stakeholders and broader audiences
- You have demonstrated experience as a communications professional or journalist
- A true passion for storytelling that connects to purpose and values. Writer by trade and an eye for a 'story'
- Strong handle on digital channels and related technologies - WordPress, Mailchimp, social platforms
- Proven track record in building and managing relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders to capture content and stories
- Experience with content and subject matter across agriculture, horticulture or related industries is highly advantageous
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above to submit your application for consideration.