About the company
At Orora, we believe packaging touches lives, and together deliver on the promise of what's inside. With 22 manufacturing plants, and 74 distribution centres across the world, Orora works closely with customers to develop innovative packaging solutions. Specialising in the food, beverage, industrial and retail markets, this organisation tailor products to meet the needs and brand guidelines of each customer to provide a wide range of packaging options.
Sustainability and working towards a better future are core values at Orora. With targets in place, the company has three pillars that ensure the business is evolving in a way that betters communities and future generations.
About the role
In this role, you will be providing support to develop and implement communication projects that advance the Orora's overall values and strategy. As a strong writer, you will be responsible for drafting content for all communications channels and both planning and managing the communications calendar. You will also support the management of digital communications, including publishing content.
You will also be responsible for supporting the Corporate Affairs team to ensure delivery of projects are on time and build and maintain key contact lists including the media and government. You will be establishing and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders and be the first point of call for general Corporate Affairs enquiries, while monitoring daily relevant media.
Skills & Experience
- Prior communications experience within a large, multifaceted organisation, preferably ASX listed
- Qualification in communications, public relations, journalism or a related field
- Excellent communication and strong copywriting skills
- Experience planning and maintaining a content calendar
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple and conflicting deadlines
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Ability to work cooperatively with others across the organisation
- Driven, motivated and eager to learn
Working with our client, you will be part of a hardworking and diverse team. Orora is committed to developing you as an individual and as a team, and value a collaborative approach and teamwork.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Maisie Sheffield at Six Degrees Executive on (03) 8613 3535 for a confidential discussion.