About the Company
Our client is a publicly-funded authority, delivering B2B services in the Melbourne produce market. , They provide support and assistance to SME Fresh Produce retailers across Victoria. Having built up their marketing presence over the last 12 months, they have seen a significant increase in engagement both internally and externally. They are seeking a new Communications Adviser to continue the progress.
About the Role
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, the Communications Advisor will work to drive communication programmes out to both internal and external stakeholder groups through multiple channels, increasing engagement across the organisation.
- Creation and distribution of weekly EDMs & SMS
- Total ownership of multiple social media platforms
- Publication of bi-annual printed magazine
- Media Monitoring
- Critical evaluation of existing comms channels to further grow exposure
- Skills & Experience
Skills & Experience
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to influence and engage stakeholders and strong presentation skills
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline such as communications, public relations or journalism
- Experience in executing a multi-channel communication strategy including online (content and social media) and offline
- Proven ability to translate complex ideas into easy to understand and engaging language.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Mailchimp, InDesign and Wordpress.
This role offers enormous flexibility to work part time - and if you're from the North of Melbourne, close to home also! The friendly and engaging team will welcome you into their brand new head office, which is bright and spacious. If you enjoy variety, and have confidence in your ability to pick up a wide-ranging comms role, this could be your perfect career move!
You will be a natural born communicator with strong stakeholder management and relationship building skills. You will be highly organised with a can-do and will-do attitude, complementing the small, passionate team in head office.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Danielle Bennetto on (03) 8613 3598 for a confidential discussion.