Our client is a well known tertiary institution who are focused on success for students, research and contributing to their diverse community. They have a high performing marketing and communications function who are the driver of student acquisition and community engagement. There is a great opportunity to join the wider team to lead the communications and content function for the next six months.
The Communications and Content Manager will be responsible for leading a team of 6, inspiring and driving quality communications through traditional and social channels. Acting as an internal service agency to all faculties, schools and administrative teams, the team deliver strong corporate communications across publications, course guides, online content and social media platforms. The team are encouraged to support marketing and student recruitment by providing corporate communications content for campaigns, copywriting and editing. They are also growing their photographic and videography content.
- Effective team management
- Development of processes and systems to deliver more efficient and quality focused communications
- Develop a social media strategy to increase presence and responsiveness
- Increase quality of corporate communications content
- Service internal teams and stakeholders across the organisation
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Tertiary qualifications in communications, journalism or similar
- Extensive team management experience
- Track record of driving strong communications channels which can be tracked and measured on effectiveness and responsiveness
- Experience developing social media strategies
- Experience in government, tertiary, agency, or service led organisations required
- You must be immediately available to start (within 1-2 weeks)
Please click the Apply Now button, or for further information, please contact Lyndsey Walker on (03) 8613 3518