A reputable Independent School based across the Melbourne inner suburbs, is seeking an experienced Communications & Content Specialist to join their Marketing & Communications team.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, and a part of the dedicated Marketing & Communications function, you will:
- Write and edit material for major communication channels - digital, publications, editorial, promotional activities, community communications, PR
- Write and publish online content for our digital environments; website, intranet, community platform
- Support the content strategy and execution across social channels
- Support the delivery of integrated marketing and communications campaigns and strategies, including events
* Hybrid work model available, 3 days in office and 2 remote.
- Proven track record as a marketing & communications generalist; ideally with some experience in an education environment
- A true passion for storytelling that connects to purpose and values.
- Strong handle on digital channels and related technologies - WordPress, Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Campaign Monitor
- Proven track record in building and managing relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Can-do attitude, self-starter, passionate / understands importance of brand consistency and alignment to strategy
- Ability and willingness to travel between sites to capture content
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above to submit your application.
Kindly note: Only applications that meet the requirements of the role and demonstrate they are able to start immediately will be contacted.