- Forward thinking and modern Not-for-profit
- Broad communications and events role
- CBD location in trendy office | Attractive salary package
Full-time permanent role in Melbourne CBD managing all communications and events for internal stakeholders to increase engagement and positively impact culture.
About the Company
Our client is a young not-for-profit based in Melbourne CBD who provide disability services and programs, in a forward thinking and tech-savvy way. Through higher wages for staff and using technology to make things easier for all involved, this NFP is transforming lives and making waves in the disability sector. Our client is looking for someone who has a passion for helping people, is a community builder at heart and comes from a marketing, communications and events background. Join this amazing team to contribute ideas to champion the growth of an organisational culture that strongly aligns with their values and mission.
About the Role
This full-time permanent position is located in a modern office near Southern Cross station. The Communications and Events Coordinator will manage all communications and events internally for the head office staff and support workers who provide disability support services to those in need. This position is responsible for developing and implementing an engagement program through marketing and events to develop a positive and connected culture. This role also encompasses the development of branding as well as content development for both internal and external channels and audiences. With limited marketing and events already in place, there is scope to develop and grow this area and make it your own. This NFP is young and successful, with healthy growth ahead, you can be part of the foundation team to impact the marketing, communications and events space across the entire organisation. Demonstrated stakeholder engagement is key to this role as there is direct communication across the organisation. If you are a community builder, great content developer, and have experience in marketing and communications then this role is for you!
- Develop end to end marketing and communications through strong writing and tone of voice
- Develop event strategy and execution to maximise employee engagement from events in a not-for-profit environment
- Create an employee brand and engagement program
- Write content across edms, social, newsletter, video, website and blog
- Design basic collateral on Canva or Photoshop/InDesign
- Provide administrative support to the core management team as required.
Skills & Experience
- Must have great writing skills across print and digital channels with ability to create tone of voice and communications to multiple audiences
- Marketing and communications experience and knowledge of audience segmentation
- Demonstrated experience in developing and organising events through end to end event management
- Marketing or communications background and tertiary qualification
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Experience in end to end marketing campaign development
- Design skills desirable (Canva, Photoshop/ Indesign)
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Katie Newman on (03) 8613 3599 for a confidential discussion.