Our client is a government funded organisation with a focus on arts, culture and entertainment. They have a strong presence nationally, and a fantastic team culture who work collaboratively with complex stakeholder groups to deliver entertainment to the market. There is a rare opportunity to join the team for a 3 month contract to lead their Public Relations and Communications presence.
This contract requires a Communications professional to join the team to manage workflow for the next three months. There are several large scale projects that require publicity and media attention through multiple channels. There is also an opportunity to drive video content from concept to delivery, and to expand the social media channels to build a strong online engagement strategy.
Skills and experience
To be successful in this immediate start role, you must have:
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, public relations or similar field experience
- Government or government relations experience is essential
- Strong background developing, implementing and tracking public relations plans
- Ability to pitch great stories to media to garner interest
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills, government liaison is a positive
- Track record in video creation (planning and executing) to boost online engagement
- Strong social media skills
- Passion, drive and the willingness to get your hands dirty
- Great time management skills
Please click the Apply Now button, or for further information, please contact Lyndsey Walker on 03 8613 3518