Leading a team of 4 media advisers and reporting to the Director of Communications, you will develop and implement communications plans and initiatives to protect and promote the reputation of the University.
- Collaborate with Director of Communications to develop and implement external University -wide communications plan
- Manage and drive issues management, developing processes, protocols and systems to ensure consistency and efficiency
- Develop and maintain relationships with media outlets, external agencies, journalists and editors to increase University visibility and maintain reputation in media
- Develop efficient and effective approach to media monitoring, measurement and reporting
- Provide support and advice to broader communication team and key clients and staff relating to communication with media
- Manage and coach media team, executing strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications with experience in communication, marketing or related discipline
- Solid understanding of Australian media and frameworks with demonstrated media relations management experience
- Writing communications across various channels and for a wide variety of audiences in a fast-paced environment
- Proven demonstrated skill and experience developing, implementing and measuring media and communication strategies and plans across a range of channels
- Experience in issues and crisis management across all media
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing communication and engagement strategies and plans.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, coach and work collaboratively, providing advice to senior stakeholders.
This is a unique opportunity to execute your expertise in Media Management for a very professional, supportive and friendly work culture that really cares about the work they do.
Salary Package: from $120,000 p.a (Level 9), plus 17% employer's superannuation and annual leave loading.
Don't delay, please apply now or call Christina Enotiades on (02) 8024 7103 for a confidential discussion.