A reputable health services organisation who provides access to critical services across general health, mental health, alcohol and other drugs and more. They are recognised as a leading service provider that continuously improve health outcomes and encourage medical professional to continue to grow and innovate. Based in the South East suburbs with street parking available. Working on-site preferred with 1-2 days working from home.
Reporting to the Communications Manager, the Communications Consultant is responsible for developing communications strategies across a range of initiatives to both health professionals and consumers.:
- Develop key messages for the organisation and for specific programs and projects
- With the Communications team, assist with media releases and launches
- Develop content as appropriate for a range of channels including media, social media, website, newsletters, presentations, EDMs, ad hoc publications
- Write and produce videos, especially short-form content for socials, across a range of topics.
- Support the implementation of the organisation's Thought Leadership strategy, including content development and potential media outreach.
- Contribute to the development ever green content, gathering and producing stories from staff and consumers
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing a range of communications strategies, plans and activities within the health, health services or public health sector
- Demonstrated project, stakeholder and time management skills, including an ability to manage complexity and diversity across stakeholders, programs, projects and priorities
- Experience in stakeholder relations
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and hit the ground running
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above to submit your application. Alternatively contact Lauren Madden on 03) 8613 3547 for a confidential discussion. Also feel free to add me on LinkedIn to keep up to date on the market and other opportunities; https://www.linkedin.com/in/laurenmaddensde/