Communications Executive - Fundraising - required for Health Foundation based in Darlinghurst.
- Full time position (initial temporary contract with a view to go permanent)
- Experienced, intelligent, friendly and driven team
- Great location, easy walk from local transport links
Supporting the Head of Marketing and Partnerships, the communications executive will develop a wide range of communications and marketing plans to support the fundraising efforts and raise the profile, enabling the Foundation to deliver on mission and objectives and promote operations of all services of the organisation.
- Develop content for fundraising, donor and stakeholder communications internally and externally.
- Assist in development and implementation of fundraising marketing and promotional initiatives both on and offline.
- Working across individual fundraising teams to maximize audience reach for fundraising and profile building.
- Develop content and implement across the Foundation's social media channels and website
- Assist in the development of creative concepts for filming of fundraising videos to include brand and campaign messages.
- Execute strong stakeholder engagement skills, proactively develop relationships with internal stakeholders as well as suppliers.
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications in PR, communications, marketing or related discipline.
- Self-motivated with great work ethic and initiative.
- Some experience in communications/marketing role (ideally) within a not-for-profit environment.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize with demonstrated proof reading and editing experience.
- Ability to work independently and cohesively as part of a team.
- Exceptional attention to detail with superior communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Experience in development of communications materials and activities, ideally within a Not-For-Profit environment.
If you are passionate about health and have an interest in fundraising, this would be a unique opportunity to build your communications experience and learn from a very talented and experienced team.
This Foundation is truly unique, made up of people who really care about the work they do. You will have the knowledge that your work has a direct impact on people's ability to access excellent healthcare in Australia. Bring enthusiasm and a willingness to be hands on where required!