Communications Executive required for immediate start -health based charity based in Sydney.
- Full time temporary contract (with a view to go permanent)
- Convenient inner-city location close to public transport
- Small friendly supportive and passionate team
The Communications Executive will develop and implement the communications plan. The successful applicant will deliver high quality, engaging print and digital materials that will assist the organisation in achieving its strategic and fundraising objectives.
The position is pivotal in raising the organisation's profile, as well as the effective engagement and care of stakeholders.
The communications and engagement activities will attract, engage, grow and retain the organisation's donors and online communities.
The successful applicant will be a committed and motivated self-starter with a minimum of 2 years' experience in a communications role.
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications with experience in communication, marketing or related discipline.
- Writing communications across various channels and for a wide variety of audiences.
- Proven demonstrated skill and experience developing and implementing communication strategies and plans across a range of channels
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing communication and engagement strategies and plans.
Don't delay, please apply now or call Ivor Lloyd Reece on (02) 8024 7103 for a confidential discussion