Our client is a highly regarded education institution in Melbourne who has an impressive academic achievement record and is sought after by parents seeking co-educational experiences for their children. They enjoy a reputation of excellence, with a community focus and an inclusive environment. They are currently undertaking a brand refresh, and significant innovation in the digital landscape that will position them as market leaders. There is now a rare opportunity to lead the development of communications strategies for an initial 12 momth contract with view to extend.
This role exists to develop and execute the communications strategy working with the senior leadership team to build strong engagement. In this role you will be responsible for continually evolving communication channels and strategies, thinking outside the box to develop innovative multi-channel communications. You will build quality relationships across all areas of the business including external business partners.
This role would suit a strong communications practitioner that has the ability and confidence to provide guidance and support to all teams, including senior leaders to ensure communication is consistent across the business and fit for purpose.
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Tertiary qualifications in communications or similar field
- Extensive experience developing communications and content strategies
- Ability to manage complex stakeholder groups and manage priorities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Solid digital communications and content development skills
- Worked alongside marketing and digital teams in previous roles
- Ideally services background
Please click the apply now button, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Lyndsey Walker on 03 8613 3518.