Our client is a large service provider to a wide range of customers who are committed to innovation and positive change to provide best practice customer service. With their Customer First strategy now in place, there is a pressing need to ensure that the changes are communicated to both internal stakeholders and external customers, and as such, they are seeking a Corporate Communications Manager to lead a team of talented professionals.
The Communications Manager is responsible for driving high performance across a team of six. This is a crucial role, responsible for reputation management, media, social media, internal communications (including intranet management) and employee engagement. You will be responsible for identifying opportunities to build communications strategies and implement them to reach wider audiences. You will also work across multiple project teams to be the thought leader in communications within the organisation.
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Tertiary qualifications in communications or similar field
- Demonstrated team leadership experience (with teams of 4+)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive experience developing and delivering multi-channel communications strategies
- Sound digital communications knowledge, including social media
- Experience managing media and issues management
- Deomonstrated experience communicating effectively to increase employee engagement
Please click the Apply Now button, or for a confidential conversation, please call Lyndsey Walker on 8613 3518
Salary range is $125,000- $130,000 TRP.