A reputable health organisation, who are known for their brilliant research and international aid efforts, have recently joined the fight against COVID-19 and are therefore seeking further Communications support on their team.
Reporting to the General Manager of Communications you are is responsible for the day to day management of a small team of three, and the delivery of all facets of communications and engagement across a wide range of channels.
- You are a communications and marketing 'all-rounder' with a passion for communications, promotion and marketing, and a strong understanding of their implementation-from traditional, online and digital methodologies, through to social media and other emerging channels.
- You will be a motivated team player who will relish the opportunity to lead a small but dynamic team.
- You must be an extremely organised communications professional with exceptional writing ability, strong stakeholder engagement experience, well-developed analytical abilities and a desire to become a genuine trusted advisor.
- You should also have significant experience in managing the end to end communications, marketing and promotional activities of an organisation/brand.
- Experience in a health, medical research or science industry background would be highly regarded.
Click the apply button now to send through your application. Kindly note, due to high volume of applications not all applicants will be contacted by phone to discuss their application.