A reputable health organisation, who are known for their brilliant research and international aid efforts, have recently joined the fight against COVID-19 and are therefore seeking further Communications support on their team.
Reporting to the General Manager of Communications you are is responsible for the day to day management of a small team of three, and the delivery of all facets of communications and engagement across a wide range of channels.
- You are a communications and marketing 'all-rounder' with a passion for communications, promotion and marketing, and a strong understanding of their implementation-from traditional, online and digital methodologies, through to social media and other emerging channels.
- You will be a motivated team player who will relish the opportunity to lead a small but dynamic team.
- You must be an extremely organised communications professional with exceptional writing ability, strong stakeholder engagement experience, well-developed analytical abilities and a desire to become a genuine trusted advisor.
- You should also have significant experience in managing the end to end communications, marketing and promotional activities of an organisation/brand.
- A creative and eye for asthetic, you will support creating visually appealing content to translate complex health and clinical information. Graphic Design skills highly advantageous
- Experience in a health, medical research or science industry background would be highly regarded.
Click the apply button now to send through your application.