About the company
Our client is a global leader in the consumer goods space with a reputation for their high quality and innovative specialist product portfolio. Their consumers are fiercely loyal to the brand and use their products with pride. Due to ongoing growth within the Australian market, there is a newly created Communications Manager position to support the brand and marketing team as they continue to grow their product portfolio and reach.
Based in the Eastern suburbs, Mulgrave area. Flexible work model available with parking on site.
About the role
Reporting to the National Manager, you will lead the development and delivery of the communications program to ensure all relevant stakeholders are consistently and effectively engaged and communicated with in line with strategic business objectives.
- Develop and implement a communications strategy to drive the company narrative and create powerful relationships, influence and brand experiences with internal and external audiences.
- Developing innovative, creative and targeted communication strategies, messaging and tactics that showcase them as a growth & innovation brand underpinned by customer first purpose
- Work with relevant stakeholders to embed a brand centric communications framework to ensure all communications activities align to brand; including key account activity, events, campaigns and sales promotions.
- Ensure all communications plans are effectively communicated with NZ business counterparts
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Professional or tertiary qualifications in Communications, Journalism or an equivalent discipline.
- Demonstrated experience in a communications position driving and championing a brand and business narrative
- Proven ability to translate vision and strategy into engaging, effective and integrated communications activities.
- Strong relational intelligence with proven ability to build durable and positive working relationships, internally and externally.
- Sense of fun, team player and willing to be involved in the deeper story and hands-on activities of the business.
- Understanding or experience in the consumer goods, hardware and/or industrial brands is highly advantageous.
This brand enjoy a culture driven by quality, innovation and exceptional customer experience. The business is proud of their collaborative culture and their investment into learning and development, celebrating wins, building strong teams and career development. In addition to the exciting role and dynamic working environment, they also provide a competitive remuneration package including car allowance, mobile allowance and bonus.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Lauren Madden at Six Degrees Executive on (03) 8613 3547 for a confidential discussion