- Up to a 12-month contract
- ~$109,000 Salary Circa
- Flexible & agile working environment
About the company:
Our client is well recognised as not only being a disruptor within the health insurance sector, but also the fastest growing. With a passion for all things "customer", this organisation is nimble, agile and is looking for a dynamic, outcome focused & tenacious communications experts to join the ranks in a senior role.
About the role:
As part of a significant change project, the role will be accountable for the dilivery and execution of the end to end process relating to; Rate Rises, Reforms & Special Projects. Using refreshed marketing material and collateral, customer insights, content and effective communication strategies, with the aim to improve product confidence and manage member expectations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Participate in projects to deliver the best possible communication outcome for members
- Appropriately manage project timelines and expectations
- Work with internal stakeholders to gather relevant information to publish
- Participation in Project Working Group to ensure alignment and delivery within agreed timeframe
- Working closely with in-house creative studio to brief and manage updates
Key attributes required:
- Experience working in a highly regulated, high profile brand environment.
- Proven track record in end to end communication strategy implementation
- Able to engage with multiple levels of the organisation
- Strong people leader skills whilst managing a direct report
A nimble, dynamic and fast paced culture, with a strong focus on support and health of its employees. A flexible working environment with benefits such as; subsidised healthcare, access to sporting facilities and remote working access.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button or contact Brett Knowles on (03) 8613 3521 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to contracting opportunities within Digital & Marketing, feel free to get in touch!