About the Company
Our client is a large retail centre supporting multiple individual businesses to achieve their goals. This role will be instrumental in executing communications campaigns and managing retailer engagement.
- Support and prepare internal and external communication materials, both written and digital; website, social media, internal screen
- Ensure corporate brand is applied consistently throughout the organisation
- Support the delivery of advertising including signage, bill inserts, and other activities as needed.
- Engage potential advertisers/users and services and how they can be a part of or partner with the centre.
- Engage with independent retailers and members throughout Victoria
- Support the Commercial Development team with promotional activities to drive new income streams to the centre (pop-ups, adhoc activations, family events etc)
Kindly note: Based in Northern suburbs (Thomastown area) with parking on site. You will be required to start early one to two times per week, at 6am.
Skills & Experience
- Must have great writing skills across print and digital channels with ability to create tone of voice and communications to multiple audiences
- Marketing and communications experience
- Demonstrated experience in developing and organising events/promotional activations through end to end event management
- Experience supporting marketing campaigns
- Graphic Design skills highly desirable but not essential (Canva, Photoshop/ Indesign)
How to Apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above to submit your application.