- 2-Month communications role in a busy marketing services team
- Support a major transformation project
- Northern suburbs location - lots of public transport options
About the Company
Our client is large-scale government organisation in the Northern suburbs of Melbourne. Currently going through a major restructure, there is a need for 2 highly capable communications professionals to join the busy team on a temporary basis from September to November.
About the Role
Reporting through to the Communications Manager, the Communications Officers with support the wider business as part of an internal marketing services team, This will include day-to-day internal and external communications tasks, and well as larger scale project work.
- Creation and management of website content
- Development and coordination of printed collateral
- Conducting interviews, sourcing and writing case studies for use across multiple channels
- Creation and curation of content for newsletters
- Development of resources for both internal and external audiences
Skills & Experience
- Multi-faceted Communications experience in a fast-moving environment
- Exceptional written communications, and able to show examples of content created
- Highly organised, and able to manage multiple ongoing projects
- Comfortable in working through organisational change (ambiguity).
Rare occasion for there to be almost 2 weeks before the start date for a contract role -time to have a couple of days away before getting stuck-in! Potential for ongoing (possibly permanent) work. Easy access to public transport
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Danielle Bennetto on (03) 8613 3598 for a confidential discussion.