- Immediate Start - 6-8 week contract
- Super dynamic & high-energy team
- Kilda Road Location
About the Company
Our client is well-known and loved charity, and one of the largest researchers in the Health space in Victoria.
About the Role
Reporting through to the Media team, the Communications Coordinator will provide broad communications support across a number of channels.
- Monitor media & communicate findings across the organisation
- Monitor multiple social media channels
- Creation of copy to be used across: website, newsletters, social media, etc.
- Development of resources for both internal and external audiences
Skills & Experience
- Multi-faceted Communications experience in a fast-moving environment
- Exceptional written communications, and able to show examples of content created
- Highly organised, and able to manage multiple ongoing projects
Get started immediately! Potential for ongoing work. Based on St. Kilda Road.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Danielle Bennetto on (03) 8613 3598 for a confidential discussion.