We are seeking an experienced Communications professional to develop and implement campaigns, programs, events and conferences utilising a broad range of channels and platforms including digital, events, social media and online content.
You will be results orientated, self-motivated, can multi-task and you not afraid to roll up your sleeves.
The Communications Officer works as part of a small team of professionals and be solutions driven whilst working within a compassionate and client-driven framework.
- Develop Integrated Marketing Communications Plans, which defines key messages across communications channels, target audiences and looks at how effectiveness will is measured.
- Conduct in-house development of a range of high quality collateral which leverages the themes for each campaign to maximise return on investment.
- Develop high quality content for social and traditional media which complements each campaign and which fits within the overall marketing narrative.
- This includes website content development, media releases, social media content and press releases.
Can you offer the following:
- A persuasive communicator with excellent writing skills
- Be able to demonstrate innovative and creative ideas and experience
- Have high-level people skills in order to collaboratively liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- You're available to start in an initial contract role with a capacity to extend.
If you love writing, content, media stories, PR and events apply today and let's chat.