Communications Officer required for immediate start for prestigious highly regarded University in Sydney.
- Fixed term full time contract role up until 31st December 2019
- Competitive salary package with leave loading
- Friendly supportive and highly professional team
Working in collaboration with the Social Media Adviser, The Communications Officer will provide communication support that delivers client needs. You will design, develop and deliver innovative and engaging communication that supports the University's strategy.
- Create content (written short form, photographs and video) in collaboration with Social Media Adviser.
- Ensure social media platforms are used for maximum reach (Facebook, Linked In Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter) and respond to social media comments and escalate where relevant.
- Deliver high quality, engaging and effective communication to support campaigns and projects.
- Assist communications team with any other projects.
- Build relationships within the University.
The successful applicant will be committed and motivated with a minimum of 2 years' experience in a communications role.
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications with experience in communication, marketing or related discipline.
- Experience in a communication or marketing position and of managing social media platforms.
- Experience of writing communications across multiple social media platforms and for a wide variety of audiences.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritising workloads.
- Ideally experience of shooting quality images and videos, including editing.
- Sound knowledge of digital communication platforms and tools.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office, photoshop, video editing programs, social media listening programs, such as Hootsuite, programmatic analytical programs as directed.
- Knowledge of social media analytics and social media management tools.
Due to the urgency of this role, we encourage early applications!
Don't delay, please apply now or call Christina on (02) 8024 7103 for a confidential discussion.