Our client is a highly reputable education body which is dedicated to providing outstanding learning opportunities for school children from Kindergarten through to Year 12. They are well regarded and committed to their entire community of students, parents, alumni and external stakeholders. With exciting projects in the works, there is a rare opportunity to join their motivated team of Marketing and Communications professionals for an immediate start 6 month contract.
As Digital Communications Officer, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional content across a wide range of channels to reach a diverse audience. With an eye for detail and design, you will work with a large range of stakeholders to deliver effective communications material and enjoy being part of a passionate group of professionals.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage content acorss Web, Social & eDM's
- Execute a range of campaigns using Campaign Monitor
- Work with external agencies on a range of projects
- Coordinate the development & distribution of a range of general and stratigc communcaitons both internall & externally.
Skills and Experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop communications collateral acorss digital platforms.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- You must be immediately available
Click the Apply Now button or for a confidential discussion, please contact Brett Knowles on (03) 8613 3521.